Yay for updates.
—-I am going to start writing book reviews occasionally as I am now an official book reviewer for Thomas Nelson publishing company. I get to pick what book I want to review, they send it to me (for free), I write a review, then repeat. Pretty neat trade-off.
—-I adjusted some of my reading list for 2012 and am knocking books out faster than scheduled. Check it out!
—-I have some opportunities to move up at work, but I am unsure what to do because of stress levels already. Pray for me?
—-I’m also coming to terms that I’m voluntarily going to be single for the rest of my life due to many reasons. I’m not saying that’s what’s going to happen, 100% sure or anything. But I feel led in that direction (and it’s actually quite refreshing and alleviates me from so many social pressures).
12 Notes/ Hide
- comeinto-my-world likes this
- biblicalbelief said: this fills me with happy bubbles, especially the first one! and all of them. but mostly that. I’ll drink a glass of wine in salute sometime this week.
- biblicalbelief likes this
- societykillscreativity reblogged this from thepoorinspirit
- scottxstephens said: I would love to know how you pulled y Thomas Nelson gig
- organicsoymilk likes this
- mikestoleyobike likes this
- unitive said: I’ll be praying.
- unitive likes this
- rosasharon likes this
- livingxvxfaith likes this
- livingxvxfaith said: Writing book reviews??? AWESOME!!! I will definitely be praying for you and your work. Good job on the reading list, and yay for perpetual singleness :D
- thepoorinspirit posted this